quinta-feira, 27 de março de 2014

Love letter

Thank you music ... thanks for giving me strength to face every day with a smile. For being there when nobody else was, thank you for helping me celebrate all rewarding moments I have lived, by company, by bring me inspiration. It may seem ridiculous to say all that, perhaps exaggerated to some, but always survived by thee, thou art my religion, my greatest love. I have a soundtrack for each stage of my life, I have a story to tell about every album that occupies my playlist. The podium dwell in my heart, and even without much certainty about the future, I know that thou shalt always part of it. Sometimes sweet, sometimes violent, sometimes melancholy. I can not think another way of life other than devoting myself to you, body and soul, my love is eternal, infinite, will last after me. Because every time I turn off my reality with my phones ... Ouch! The world is such a better place!

Sem comentários: